Namefruits is a complex system that gets to know you and your project via a dynamic questionnaire (called "Juicer"). It automates the naming processs step by step.
- You answer general questions about your project and help Namefruits identify matching keywords and preferences.
- The system internally creates a collection of keywords and preferences
- Namefruits' unique NameCreator algorithm develops the first name suggestions for you.
- You can rate all name ideas and specify which directions and name components you like and which you don't.
- Steps 2 to 4 are repeated automatically until you have a list of at least three names that are suitable for you.
- Now it gets serious: Your best-rated names are matched against each other to create a ranking of your favorite names.
- All your favorite names are thoroughly tested: Namefruits rates all name ideas with our unique NameChecker algorithm.
Namefruits also performs the following checks:
- Which domains are free?
- Are there any identically named brands?
- Is the name already in use on social networks or appstores?
- Are there any swear words hidden in the name?
- How many results do the major search engines already have for your name?
Upon completing Namefruits, you will have a selection of name ideas that perfectly fit your project.
For each name you get a comprehensive name report with a wide range of additional background information:
- Where does your name come from?
- How was it rated?
- Which checks did it pass, and with what score?
Once you have decided on a name, your naming journey is finished and you can finally start your project. If you're not sure yet, you can just keep going and receive more names suggestions until you're happy with the results.